Wednesday, February 3, 2010

$20 to set up a facebook account...ludicrous!

Look in the regional briefs section in today's Kearney Hub newspaper and you will see it. Lexington, NE will be holding a Facebook start-up class in which applicants pay twenty dollars to sit in a room and be informed on how to type their name and favorite things. Basically, they tell you what the 'Sign Up Now' icon means...word for word. If I would have know this, I would have been holding weekly classes for ten bucks a pop since 2004 when the social-networking giant started. It irks me that I never think of things like this, because I would love to be able to say that facebook is paying my tuition! Anyone want to learn how to turn on a coffee machine or know what the play button does on their stereo, because I would be glad to help for a price.

I know that there are some people out there that just don't understand computers, but this is damned ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment